The information presented in the materials on this Internet Website consists of general legal information and information about this law firm. The following Terms are applicable to your use of this Website. If you decide to use this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to comply with the Terms which are set forth below. If you are unwilling to agree to any of these Terms, please do not use this Website. The Terms which govern your use of this Website may change over time. We will post any such changes on this Website page. If you use this Website after the Terms are changed, you acknowledge that you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms as changed. This website constitutes an advertisement.
1. Use of this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton, P.C. Law Firm (hereinafter referred to as "PSMN"). Neither transmission nor receipt of information found within this Website, or other use of this Website, will create an attorney-client relationship between PSMN and the transmitter/receiver and/or Website user. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely on information contained in advertisements. Before you decide to hire an attorney, please ask us to send you free written information about the qualifications and experience of the attorneys at our firm. Do not send PSMN any information regarding potential legal representation until you have had the opportunity of speaking with one of our attorneys and securing permission to send the information to our law firm.
2. PSMN is not responsible for referrals to, or the content of, links found in the Website. There are numerous links within our Website that permit you to directly connect to third party websites. PSMN is not responsible for the content of these third party websites. Moreover, by placing these links on our Website, PSMN is not endorsing the use of these third party websites. PSMN will delete from this Website any link from this Website to a third party website upon receipt of a request from the owner of the third party website.
3. This Website is copyrighted by PSMN. PSMN has copyrighted the contents of this Website. Redistribution of all, or any part, of this Website is prohibited. This Website is intended for your personal use or use within your organization only. Nothing on this web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of copyright, of PSMN or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to PSMN. All rights are reserved.
4. "PSMN" and "Business Litigation. Pittsburgh Strong." are federally registered trademarks of Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton, P.C. The marks "PSMN" and "Business Litigation. Pittsburgh Strong." have been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Except as otherwise noted, PSMN is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this web site, whether registered or not. Nothing on this web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark, of PSMN or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to PSMN. All rights are reserved.
5. The contents of this Website are subject to change at any time. If you become aware of any error on this Website, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the error.
CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
These Terms were last updated on January 26, 2015.
Some jurisdictions require that law firms, in website advertising, add the statement "THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT" on publications of this nature and therefore same is asserted herein. This publication is intended for general information only and not as legal advice. You should discuss specific details with your attorney to determine how legal developments may apply to your situation.
For purposes of any applicable bar rules, this Website may be considered attorney advertising and the headquarters and only physical office of the firm are: Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton, P.C., 444 Liberty Avenue, Suite 1105, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15222. This is the only physical office of the law firm PSMN. The phone number listed in the site (888-288-4028) is for the convenience of residents of other states and is not meant to state or imply that PSMN has a physical office in any state other than Pennsylvania, as it does not. Prior results described herein do not guarantee a similar outcome.